Stainless-steel submersible pumps are made of high quality 304 or 316 corrosion resistant stainless steel, Shafts are made of high strength 304 stainless steel. The pumps are designed for efficient and dependable performance, and a long and trouble-free life. The pumps are light in weight and ruggedly constructed for heavy duty applications,
Capacity (m/h): 3 min max: 78 Total Head: Max, 720 m
- Potable water supply from deep wells.
- Agricultural-irrigation and livestock watering
- Municipal and industrial water supply
- Pressure boosting
- Mine de-watering
- Fountains, etc.
- Clean, non-corrosive and non-abrasive liquids.
- Max. ambient temperature (Liquid):90m
- Sand content: Max. 50 g/m
- Stainless steel construction designed and built for years of trouble-free operation
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel discharge head with built-in check valve for long life and ease of installation
- Mounting specifications are according to NEMA standards.
- High quality shaft bearings providing low friction and high wear resistance
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel impellers & diffusers ensuring optimal performance
- Stainless steel strainer to restrict the entry of sand and other extraneous material
- Pump shaft could work upon 3500 rpm
- Pump could properly work vertical or horizontal mounted