Submersible Water Pumps
The stainless steel construction with external sleeve, assure permanent alignment of all the components together with PTFE floating neck ring, ceramic guide journal sleeve and nitrile rubber fluted bearing to ensure the pump long-lasting performances. This range is studied to ensure efficiency at the top of the market, thus reducing energy consumption and costs.
- Delivery: up to 22m/h at 2850rpm
- Head: up to 347m at 2850rpm
- Maximum overall diameter of pump: 99mm (one cable guard included).
- Maximum permissible quantity of suspended sand: 150g/m
- 2BH, 4BH, 6BH VERSIONS: delivery port Rp1″1/4.
- 8BH, 12BH, 16BH VERSIONS: delivery port Rp2″.
Water supply from deep well
- Water supply from deep well
- Agriculture irrigation
- Pressure boosting
- Industrial application
Stainless-steel submersible pumps are made of high quality 304 or 316 corrosion resistant stainless steel, Shafts are made of high strength 304 stainless steel. The pumps are designed for efficient and dependable performance, and a long and trouble-free life. The pumps are light in weight and ruggedly constructed for heavy duty applications,
Capacity (m/h): 3 min max: 78 Total Head: Max, 720 m